Monday, November 29, 2010

Black Room Interview

I was asking myself why Hyun has no black room interview on their latest episode. So I rewatched Episode 31 and looked at Yong’s clothes during his interview for their Japan trip. I was expecting it but still it surprised me, his clothes were the same (Black room interview ep 31 and 32). As for Hyun, the interview must have started from she was really happy seeing Yong, his hair became lighter and longer and his face V shaped. But what happened with her interview before she initiates skinship?

That coaxed me to make this: Black Room Interview

Ep 32

PD: We can see that you really had fun during your trip in Japan. Yonghwa said that you like it when his fringe is down but we reviewed all our clips, we were not able to capture it.

Hyun: Ah! De, I did tell him that, but outside WGM, we were not filming. (Suppressed smile a smile)

Yong: We were not filming, it was from one of our talks over the phone

PD: What were you thinking when she loosens her hair for you?

Yong: (laughed shyly) It was like in those movies, like she did it in slow motion. And the only thing I can do is look at her in awe. I liked it (chuckled to cover his shyness)

Hyun: It was on instinct. I suddenly felt like pleasing him. That was why I did that. (Face blooming)

PD: Where are you taking her? (to Yonghwa)

Yong: There’s a temple, where bulletin boards are everywhere. I heard that the temple is famous for dorming ties for couples (a shy smile full of meaning spreads his face) So it’s really a meaningful place, so… (looks down shyly)

PD: Where did you think Yonghwa would take you? (to Seohyun)

Hyun: I am not really familiar with the place so I was just relying on Yong Nampyeon. I was not expecting him to know such a place and I am really glad that he has chosen such a meaningful place for us to go

PD: You were a bit awkward when you chose the tablets with a pink flower on it

Hyun: (laughed) Yes it was awkward, I don’t know if fate was toying with us at that moment. I chose the one for married couple, who is wishing for a healthy baby and safe labor, otoke?! (fanned her flushed face) It’s a good thing he maintained a straight face or else I would be so embarrassed

Yong: (let out a mischievous smile) It’s such a coincidence! How could we wish a healthy baby and safe delivery?! We decided to write on a tablet with a horse on it. It has good meaning, I wish our relationship to grow and last for a long time (he said seriously after a hearty laugh)

PD: You chose the one for good affinity?

Hyun: (nodded) De, I wish our relationship would blossom and last for a very long time! ( spreads her arms to indicate her point)

PD: Why were you shocked when the door opened by itself?

Yong: I was actually reaching out to open it myself, when it opened automatically. (laughed at his own silliness)

Hyun: I was actually surprised myself, I was not expecting it to automatically open basing on its appearance. (laughed) Who would’ve thought

Pd: How did you find the place?

Yong: The place is a bit old when you look at its appearance outside, but the interior is amazing

Hyun: I was in awe. The garden outside our porch is beyond beautiful.

PD: You had fun taking those Selcas during dinner

Yong: De, I usually play like that with my CNBLUE dongsaengs.

Hyun: De, we took a lot of pictures, it was really fun (smiles)

PD: CNBLUE is quiet popular in Japan

Yong: (shy) De, thanks to You’re beautiful.

Hyun: De, I’m proud of him, even the owner’s granddaughter is their fan (smiles) They’re our sunbaes in the Japan market so… (Nods)

PD: It’s the first time that you suggested to drink alcohol

Yong: (smiles) It was still early, it’s a given to drink late at night, out-of-town with friends/ GF/family, so I suggested it. But I was not going to let her drink alcohol, I promised not to put dirt on her.

PD: We knew you don’t like drinking alcohol, what made you agree?

Hyun: I was surprised at first, and I have to think twice. But I trust Yong Oppa. So I agreed, and I was not mistaken, he ordered non-alcoholic drink for me. I’m glad

PD: So was that the reason why you initiated skinship?

Hyun: (chuckles shyly) I was actually thinking of how to initiate skinship the moment I laid my eyes on him in Japan but I don’t know how and where to start. I need a good timing. (Sighed) Tiffany unnie said I should put my arms around his waist. Taeyeon unnie told me to just grab his hand and walk as if it’s normal. But I can’t just do that!(her cheeks flushed) I tried little skinship here and there first, until the right moment came, I just hooked my arms on his and never let go (she felt her burning cheeks) But I have no regrets in doing that. It felt good (sighed) walking like that in the middle of the night, it made me think, ah.. we really are a couple. (her eyes sparkled)

PD: You look stiff

Yong: (laughed shyly) I know. I was surprised with the sudden act that I became stiff, my heart was thumping hard at that moment. (laughs) Rather than linking arms like this (gesturing a stiff arm linking) A man should put his hand on his pocket and a woman links her arm with his. After the initial shock I readjusted my arm, and put my hand on my pocket. Isn’t that cool? That’s a Busan namja style.

No comments:

Post a Comment